Valuable Information - the Small Print
To confirm your booking, we require a down payment totalling 20% of the total price of your trip 3 months before your arrival.
Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of your payment. The conditions specified at www.hotelverband.at apply with each reservation (lodging contract). If the prices in the confirmation of reservation deviate, the prices stated on the price list always apply.
The topic of cancellation!
It doesn't sound that great - and it isn't that great! But we offer an accommodating solution:
- Cancellations are only valid in writing!
- Cancellations are free of charge until 3 months before the agreed day of arrival!
- Up to 1 month before the day of arrival, 40 % of the total price of the package is due
- Up to 1 week before the day of arrival, 70 % of the total price of the package is due
- In the last week before the day of arrival, 90% of the total price of the package is due
- If the rooms which were booked are not occupied, 90 % of the total travel price is payable
- The full price is due in the event of delayed arrival or early departure
TIP: Travel cancellation insurance provides coverage against unwanted developments!
Travel cancellation insurance
Together with our partners, Europäischen Reiseversicherung AG, we can offer you attractive travel cancellation insurance. We will be pleased to inform you of the details. If you decide to buy this travel cancellation insurance coverage, please inform us with your booking.
Detailed information and insurance premiums are available here:
Bank details for bookings at the HOTEL STEIGER, ECKHAUS or BIO-HAUS:
Raiffeisenbank Neukirchen (S/C 35042), A/C no. 1234.4
IBAN: AT42 3504 2000 0001 2344 SWIFT/BIC: RVSAAT2S042
Hotel Steiger GmbH: ATU 65685779
NEW from 8th October 2017:
IBAN: AT93 3503 9000 4201 2344
Company registration number FN 345336y, court of registration Salzburg District Court
Bank details for bookings at the Maximilian apartment house
Raiffeisenbank Neukirchen (S/C 35042), A/C no. 46441
IBAN: AT50 3504 2000 0004 6441 SWIFT/BIC: RVSAA2S042
Rooms are available to occupy from 14.00 hrs. Please inform us by telephone if you are going to arrive after 18.00 hrs.
We kindly request that you vacate your room on your day of departure by 10.00 hrs.
The configuration can vary according to the category of your room.
Our guests can choose between different categories of room with their bookings. Booking certain rooms or floors is only possible upon request.
Packages cannot be exchanged between different room categories. Packages can only be booked during the specified period of time and in advance. No reimbursement is provided for services which are not used.
Overnight stay including breakfast
If you book a night including breakfast, the price falls by € 7.00 per person and day.
The breakfast buffet and use of our 200 m² wellness oasis are inclusive.
The surcharge for single occupancy is € 10.00 - 20.00 per day
(Possible single rooms: Rettenstein rooms and Venediger and Großglockner studios)
Dogs are only accepted with advance agreement.
Please remember that your four-legged-friend is not allowed into the dining room, wellness area or natural swimming pool – not all room categories are bookable.
Cleaning fee of € 12.00 to € 15.00 per dog and day (not including dog food), depending on the size and breed of your dog!
The hotel invoice can be paid in cash, with a bank debit card (Maestro), VISA, Mastercard or by direct debit before you start your holiday.
All prices include service and VAT, net hotel.
Prices apply per person and day in the case of week bookings (minimum seven days), surcharge for short stays: 10 % up to 3 days.
When the new price list appears the previous price lists are no longer valid. Subject to changes; errors excepted. All prices, offers and information are non-binding, no legal entitlements may be derived.
The conditions specified at www.hotelverband.at apply! The legal venue is Zell am See!
Gentle mobile holiday
Our district of Neukirchen am Großvenediger is a member of the "Alpine Pearls" network and is therefore a specialist for environmentally friendly tourism: we guarantee a climate-neutral, culturally varied and environmentally friendly holiday experience. We offer gentle travelling combined with conscious relaxation and special outdoor experiences - a first rate holiday! Find out more: www.alpine-pearls.com
For your perfect holiday: our promise as an Alpine Pearls host
Due to our responsible approach to the natural environment and our commitment to gentle mobility, our hotel has been awarded the distinction "Alpine Pearls Host". Enjoy an environmentally friendly holiday at our hotel:
- We present our guests with gentle mobile offers and integrate environmentally friendly activities in our excursion tips.
- Our employees inform and advise our guests actively about an environmentally friendly arrival and the options for a holiday without a car.
- We offer holiday packages that include gentle mobility activities such as free transfers from/to the railway station or added gentle mobility benefits.
- As an "Alpine Pearls Host" we are pleased to be part of an Alps-wide initiative for climate-friendly travel.