Hotel Steiger – Special Offers for Travel Groups
The perfect hotel for groups
Travel groups have a long tradition at the Hotel Steiger. Whether it is association trips, groups of friends or guests passing through, you are all welcome at the family-run Hotel Steiger!
The Hotel Steiger in the foothills of the Großvenediger has welcomed many travellers over the years. It has never drawn any distinction between individuals, couples, families or groups of travellers. This is a tradition which the Steiger family is proud to continue.
Benefits for travel groups
The Hotel Steiger's experience with travel groups pays dividends. The Steiger family is aware of the requirements of travelling associations and groups of friends and what is important in this respect. The Hotel Steiger can offer numerous benefits to travel groups:
- attractive packages with free stays for coach drivers and travel leaders (depending on the number of participants)
- a large coach park with reserved parking space
- packed meals to take with you (against reservation and payment)
- traditional lounges and rooms in which travel groups can enjoy themselves.
Individual supporting programme
Get off the coach and feel at home! At the group Hotel Steiger, associations, groups of friends and travel groups can also look forward to the perfect entertainment in the evening. We will be pleased to arrange a supporting programme for you.
Experience our customs and traditions, or try your hand at a sports activity. There are few limits to what you can do at the family-run Hotel Steiger. Contact us today for your customised group programme!
The Pinzgau – in the midst of numerous attractions
There is certainly plenty going on around the group Hotel Steiger! There is no lack of varied and interesting attractions for groups in the vicinity of the hotel. Here are just some of the most popular places to visit:
- the Krimml Waterfalls – no more than 20 minutes away
- the Gerlos Alpine Road – stunning view at an altitude of over 1,400 metres
- Kitzsteinhorn / Kaprun glacier: water reservoir and winter fun all-year-around
- Hohe Tauern National Park – one of the biggest and oldest areas of natural beauty in the Alps
- Mittersill – a historic old town with picturesque buildings and the National Park Centre
- Kitzbühel – the chic town in the heart of the Alps
As you can see – the group hotel Steiger in Pinzgau is the perfect destination. We will be pleased to send you your individual group offer for your dream holiday in the heart of the Alps.